Thursday, March 01, 2007

"Valentine's Day"

Finally feeling better, I thought I would post about what my sweet kids and hubbie gave me on Valentine's Day. They brought me chocolate and beautiful yellow roses after church. They were so sweet! They took really good care of me.

I usually call my sister and law and wish her "happy VD," but she called me this year. She knew I was really sick when I was too ill to "spread the holiday cheer," I know that is disgusting, what can I say, I have a sick sense of humor.

These are all the lovely supplements that I have been taking the last few months. I finally refused to take three of them on the grounds that they make me want to throw up. I am feeling much better now that I am supplementing with the progesteno. . .whatever. Today I went to lunch "by myself" at Pei Wei with three of the cutest blue eyed children you have ever seen. People were staring and smiling and wispering. One man finally said, "when kids are behaving this well, someone should really complement you. That is something you don't see every day." What a sweet man. He made my day. Thank God for sweet children.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: