Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Go Fish!
Blake enjoyed his first grade production, and it is no secret that he enjoyed sharing the first row riser with his first only ever crush Ashley. She was in Kindergarten with him too. She lives next door. He knew all the words and especially love the rapping song. They were so cute. He cannot wait to get the DVD from the performance. Thanks to his sick mom, he was one of the only ones not dressed as a sea creature at the performance, but if I must say it myself, he was one of the cutest ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ashley is beautiful! Blake has good taste. I am glad that you are finally better!!! I saw Bailey at school and she gave me the whole bunny story! You need to post a picture of your new bunny.
Post a Comment