Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The Art Festival on Saturday.
We had a great time looking around at the art festival on Saturday. The weather was great. I got many great photos of the sculptures that we enjoyed. Thank you Margaret for thinking of us on such short notice. It was great!
You are such an optimist about the weather. It was fun, but soooo windy. Patrick enjoyed himself, but he wished he could have made more stuff. Next time, we'll go there first. Oh, I forgot to tell you that on the way home from you house a bird hit my windshied and cracked it. Poor bird. I was sad.
5 comments:
You are such an optimist about the weather. It was fun, but soooo windy. Patrick enjoyed himself, but he wished he could have made more stuff. Next time, we'll go there first. Oh, I forgot to tell you that on the way home from you house a bird hit my windshied and cracked it. Poor bird. I was sad.
That is scary. Poor bird?, poor Margaret! That is terrible. I guess I forgot about the wind after a while.
I am an animal lover. Unlike some people we know, I don't think it is funny to kill birds, especially seagulls.
Someone on my row got a punch too. Not related to me just so you know.
HOW FUN! Poor bird!
Post a Comment