Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just a few helpers!

Lots of helpers painted 19 little sets of fingers and toes. I solicited volunteers at church and several sweet friends came to help. Cindy B isn't pictured here, but she was a huge help too. I really was blessed to have such sweet helpers!

Regina H even donated foot tubs and makeup bags to put goodies in! She is a super duper Beauty Control Representative. It would not have been the same without her foot tubs and therapeutic bath minerals. Melanie C even gave me disposable mascara wands for the clear mascara I found, (so as not to spread eye infection,) I know, clean freak, right?!

Paw Paw was the only boy invited*. The rest were banished. Daddy took Blake and Michael out for the afternoon. He was sad to miss the fun, but 2year olds, blue mineral foot tubs and cream carpet mix about as well as NASCAR and ballet.

*there was one more boy invited, but he not so graciously declined! (Chase H)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

What a fun party! I bet Bailey had a ball. Fun, fun!

Margaret K said...

What an awesome party! I bet this will be one she always remembers.