Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
What a fun trip! I can't wait to make it there one of these days. Glad you had a great time!
Cuteness!!!
Wow! I feel like I have been there. Great post!
So exciting!!!! I sure hope to take Malaya in the next few years!!
What a great photgrapher and blogger you are!
Amy. Come and see who I found!!! - Amy
Ms. Amy, are you still alive over there? We need for you to get blogging!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a fun trip! I can't wait to make it there one of these days. Glad you had a great time!
Cuteness!!!
Wow! I feel like I have been there. Great post!
So exciting!!!! I sure hope to take Malaya in the next few years!!
What a great photgrapher and blogger you are!
Amy. Come and see who I found!!! - Amy
Ms. Amy, are you still alive over there? We need for you to get blogging!
Post a Comment