Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Saturday, June 09, 2007
The Food!
We ate Ewok nuggets, even though Bryan pointed out that they are the good guys. They tasted just like chicken, Force Fries, Rebellion Dogs, and Drank Rebellion Fighter Fuel. The boys were hungry after all that sword fighting.
umm. I had to read this thing like 4 times and then read the other posts to finally figure out you were talking about Star Wars. I was going to ask you where was Ewok! So creative you are!
1 comment:
umm. I had to read this thing like 4 times and then read the other posts to finally figure out you were talking about Star Wars. I was going to ask you where was Ewok! So creative you are!
Post a Comment