
Coop Started two weeks ago. Blake has art, cooking, 5 in a row (a language arts curriculum), Bailey has, art, cooking and drama, I teach 3 year olds(Michael's class), and drama (Bailey's class) and have an off period for planning and chatting with other moms. The kids and I are really enjoying it.
We heard about it through one of my best friends Laura. Her daughters Emily and Julia are pictured above. We already have two field trips planned with coop and have been invited to join a girl scouts type troup for Bailey called Keepers at Home. We are even going to go to the Houston Space Center in October for a HS only day and possibly to the State Capital to visit.
I am really amazed at all there is out there for HSers. I was warned to be discerning in what opportunities I accepted and I have been amazed at how I have already cashed in on that advice! I can see how you could get really carried away!

No comments:
Post a Comment