We are so happy that Michael is back from visiting his mom for the summer. Kevan got married over the summer, so now he is only spending the days with us Monday-Friday. It is a good thing the kids are homeschooling, otherwise they would really never get to see him. They really missed each other this summer!
Bailey and Blake really had a great time playing with all their sweet friends and cousins this summer. Homeschooling has caused me to do a much better job of making scheduled playdates for them. This is just something I never thought to do. After all, they were with kids all day. I am learning that the playdates are much more valuable than the school interaction.
We are so fortunate to have such great neighbors. Big Blake and Ashley next door have been wonderful playmates for Bailey and Blake. They get along great and could play all day long together. We are also getting other really sweet kids on our block. I love our neighborhood more every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment