Lately I have become even busier keeping my friends baby and homeschooling her daughter who is the age of Bailey. We are beginning Art and Science Fridays, so I have been beefing up my supply closet with a baby and preschooler in tow. How is that for busy? Fixing three meals a day for a house full of people, and would you believe that my house is cleaner and the laundry is done for the first time in months. I gotta sleep now! ZZZZZZzzzzzzz...
Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Wow, I am busy!
Lately I have become even busier keeping my friends baby and homeschooling her daughter who is the age of Bailey. We are beginning Art and Science Fridays, so I have been beefing up my supply closet with a baby and preschooler in tow. How is that for busy? Fixing three meals a day for a house full of people, and would you believe that my house is cleaner and the laundry is done for the first time in months. I gotta sleep now! ZZZZZZzzzzzzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I did not know that you had beaten Bryan up! Just joking. How was the movie?
Ouch! That photo of Bryan makes my head hurt.
Don't you LOVE being busy? I'd rather be busy (and griping about it LOL) than bored any day of the week.
Sorry to here about your grandfather.
Will Bryan be on the show? Do you know when it will air?
You are a busy girl as usual. How are your migraines?
I am truly sorry to hear about your grandfather. How is your family holding up?
Post a Comment