Can you say busy. Friday I had 8 kids. Saturday I had 5 with an Easter Egg hunt and a workday after that at the church building. Saturday night I had to go to the store, cook, and clean up for Easter company, and then Sunday the big day.
Today, I had to clean my house again with 5 kids, weed treat the yard, and do laundry.
I am beat, but not finished. But, the taxes are done as of the middle of the night last night.
This week, I will be getting ready for Bailey's Aloha Hula Girl birthday party on Saturday. We are sooo excited! It is going to be so cute.
After K graduation pictures. I will also be taking Blake to get his next 2 cavities filled. That is just one of the drawbacks of not being able to breathe and sleeping with your mouth open. Your mouth dries out and gives you cavities.
All of this I will do with between 1 and 5 kids. Pray for my strength and endurance. I am gonna need it.
I can't wait to post my really cute Easter pictures!
Fortunately, I know that the Lord doesn't give you more than you can bare.