Monday, April 17, 2006

Church Egg Hunt

Malaya and Blake; sweet visitor giving Michael a hug; Michael hunting eggs, Cathrine, Bailey, and Brittany; off hunting; Grace; Rylan; Candace and Kylee; Kaylee; The Markwoods; Cindy's fam.; sweet preteen volunteers; The Macres, Michael hunting; Chuck and Patrick; and Ethan.

Thank you God for sweet Children! We are all so blessed. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun. Good luck party planning!

Unknown said...

You got some great pictures. Thanks for letting my kids be some of the 8 on Friday! You are a busy mamma.

Amy C said...

You have great kids. They made it easy. You are a witness!

Pearson Family said...

We were sad we missed the Eggstravaganza! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. You are a very busy mommy! Coming tonight?

Amy C said...

The girls that I have started keeping don't leave until 7 sometimes. It is really up to Bryan. I hope I will be there. I need to get out.

jenny biz said...

Thanks for serving others! You are such an example!
You got some great pictures!!