Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Okay, you really have to show me how to do the picture pile, every single time I try it they just pile up on each other and you can only see the top one!
4 comments:
I see you found the shirts you were looking for! So cute! I never like those kind of shirts because the require ironing :)
You would be surprised. If you take them out quick, they actually don't, but it depends on the brand too. You know I NEVER iron.
Bryce has that exact shirt! Good taste...
He's too cute!
Okay, you really have to show me how to do the picture pile, every single time I try it they just pile up on each other and you can only see the top one!
Post a Comment