Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday!

Today while distracted by my computer, Michael added a new trick to his repertoire. He learned how to climb up on the kitchen table and proceeded to feed himself the babyfood lasagna that he previously had refused to eat. After I moved him to his high chair, he had a ball eating the rest while Blake and I laughed. He is keeping us on our toes.

Bailey got all her homework done on the way to and from Toys R Us. It usually takes about 4 hours. She spent her report card money from her last two report cards (from MawMaw and Paw Paw) and got herself a V-Tech "laptop". We also decided she was going to have a Hula Girl Aloha party and bought supplies from the party store next door. I can't wait for those pictures. Too bad we can't go to Toys R Us and plan parties everyday. I think that her grades might skyrocket!

News. . .Sonic now has sweet tea! Bryan just told me about it. I cannot wait to get some. I am so excited!!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Michael looks so happy! Little stinker!