Wednesday, May 17, 2006

6 Days left until schools out!

I am so mad. I just wrote a great post and lost it. Here we go again.

We are done with homework and enjoying the benefits of summer vacation already. We are playing with lots of friends that we have been missing and enjoying the pool and spray park. We cant wait for school to really be out. We love the lazy days of summer. Playing is a lot more fun when you have time to relax too.

Bailey has had a great year in school this year. Bailey had an award's ceremony today. She got A/B Honor Roll, Reading Award, Citizenship, Patriot Pride and Character Quality awards. I am so proud of her. We are so blessed to have such wonderful children.

Michael learned to say "eeese" today while picking up ALL the chalk in our back yard. That is please for some of you who might need a translater. He even sat on the potty today for the first time. Big fun!

I have had fewer migraines lately, but had a killer one last night. MSG is evil. After reading every lable in my pantry I got rid of a big grocery sack of food. Chances are, it is in most of your favorite food. This summer I will have to learn how to make my favorite recipes without it.

We are also expecting baby bunnies tomorrow. The boy next door let the girl out and the boy runs free in the yard. They "snuggled." Did you know that bunnies could growl, well, pregnant ones do. Bryan made them a great nesting box made of wood. I am trying to convince Bryan to start on a bunny bungalo with a porch so they can hang out in comfort. (Boy on the porch!)

7 comments:

tamandscott said...

Congrats to Bailey! Sorry about your migranes--that stinks. Scott had to change his diet to only 1500 milligrams of salt daily (which is practically nothing). I freaked, but we got use to it and now it's pretty easy! Good luck with the rabbits!

Amy C said...

Does regular salt cause migraines too?

Phillips Family said...

End of school time/ beginning of summer is the greatest! Blogger has eaten some of my posts before the blogging world every had the chance to read them. Someone suggested typing it in Microsoft Word and cutting and pasting to BLogger. Although this sounds great, I have yet to do it and still hold my breath everytime I push POST.

I too get the Migraines and feel your pain!

Amy C said...

That is a great idea. I am sure I will never think that far ahead either.

Jenna said...

Yeah Bailey! I am sorry that your migraines have returned. I am sure that you won't have one today since you slept so well last night :) Can't wait to see the baby bunnies!!

Pearson Family said...

yuck. sorry your head still hurts. Summer fun, baby bunnies, and fewer head aches, yoorah!

jenny biz said...

Can't wait to see your bunnies!! Sure hope your migraines keep staying away!! I had fun with you today at Water Day!!