Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Yeah big first grader!
Just looking at the pictures brings tears to my eyes again!! It was a very special day for our little ones!
I loved the song about letting them be little and snuggle in between. . .and the other one at the end. Do you have a copy of those Jenny?
What a fun day! Blake is precious in his cap and gown.
Hey, Amy! I don't have a copy of the song but I asked Miss Rhodes what it was--"Let Them Be Little" by Billy Dean.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah big first grader!
Just looking at the pictures brings tears to my eyes again!! It was a very special day for our little ones!
I loved the song about letting them be little and snuggle in between. . .and the other one at the end. Do you have a copy of those Jenny?
What a fun day! Blake is precious in his cap and gown.
Hey, Amy! I don't have a copy of the song but I asked Miss Rhodes what it was--"Let Them Be Little" by Billy Dean.
Post a Comment