Friday afternoon, we made and exchange and dropped off Kristina and picked up Amber and two of her friends. We headed to the opening day of our neighborhood water park. It was so fun to see all the kids having a carefree time.
Friday night. I snuck away to take Amber and company "home," the long way! We had a great night hanging out and going to the movies to see the lucky movie with Lindsay Lohan. It was cute. We didn't get home until after midnight. That was way past all our curfews.
Saturday. We stayed in our jammies until afternoon. Headed to the pool and then had family movie night. We watched Cheaper By the Dozen 1 and 2. I would say that we have started the summer off with a bang. We had a relaxing weekend hanging out by the pool.
No snowcones yet. Maybe tommorrow. Happy Memorial Day!
4 comments:
What a great weekend!! I can't wait to take Malaya there!!
Looks like you guys had a great time. Michael looks so frightened! Parker would love that place. We must go.
That is so cool! I love the pics of the giraffe and zebra. What a fun day!
Where at what is that place? Never heard of it!! I wanted to see the new LiLo movie- I'm a sucker for teen flicks.
Post a Comment