Friday, May 19, 2006

The Thirteen Things I Love The Most!

1. God, who always faithfully takes care of me when I give over control.
2. My husband, with whom I share my hopes and dreams.
3. All the children I consider my own, in whom I take great pleasure.
4. My family, by blood and given by God.
5. To see my children getting along peacefully.
6. To hear about what great kids I have from others.
7. Date night
8. A clean house.
9. A hot bath.
10. Fresh sheets.
11. Chocolate.
12. Sweet Tea from Sonic.
13. Fresh flowers and a manacured lawn.

Ok, that wasn't so hard, I still can't figure out how you girls did that picture though. I will have to keep trying. By then, Thursday Thirteens will probably be "so yesterday!" Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jenny biz said...

I am a little behind on the Thirteen thing too! But hey--we did it somewhat!! I love your list!! I am soooo with you on hot baths and Sonic Sweet tea! Took them long enough to get it but it is so good!

Elizabeth said...

I happened to come upon your blog today and wanted to let you know that you have such a wonderful family! I only have one child right now (Gabriel is going to be 14 months soon) but we are wanting more. I also like the Thursday Thirteen thing. I've seen it twice now and its a great idea!

Phillips Family said...

I love clean sheets. I wash sheets every Friday and literally look forward to crawling into bed on Friday nights because of the clean sheets.

Pearson Family said...

CLEAN SHEET ARE THE BEST! I remember Oprah saying that she gets clean sheets 2 times a week and was stunned to hear that not everyone changes their sheets that often. Thanks for joining us this week. I love your blog.

Unknown said...

Sonic has sweet tea?

Amy C said...

Most, except the one between our two homes. It is awesome!

Phillips Family said...

The Sonic in Grapevine just got sweet tea this weekend!