Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Friday, July 21, 2006
Aaarrrrgh!!! Matey. . .
Beware pirates! Behave on the Cooper ship or you may have to walk the plank!
Just for the record, my mom bought those! HA! I just left a long message on another blog about how a Happy Meal Left in a friends garage for a year was untouched by bugs and only looked a little shriveled. What will people think when they see evidence that I am feeding my kids "happy meals!" ;)
8 comments:
We have that hat, too. Gotta love McDonalds happy meals!
Just for the record, my mom bought those! HA! I just left a long message on another blog about how a Happy Meal Left in a friends garage for a year was untouched by bugs and only looked a little shriveled. What will people think when they see evidence that I am feeding my kids "happy meals!" ;)
And without the apples too. Thanks for the pool night. Scott and I have pool envy.
So cute!
Looks like lots of fuN!
I love the picutres, you will have to show me how to do that! I am glad you had a great b-day!
I NEVER buy my children Happy Meals. No Way! Only nutrious meals at our home (beware the lightning strike that is on its way)
uh.....are those Happy Meal toys????
Post a Comment