Attention Bloggers. Do not be afraid for I am not one of you. I am the husband of Amy and I am here to announce that she is 33 today! Since I find myself in this strange world I have this overwhelming desire to confess something . . . so here goes. In the 10 or so years we've been together I have never been so unprepared for an Amy birthday. Whew that felt good. Confession IS good for the soul. I also listen to rock music, I dance when no one is looking, I stare at goofey people . . . sometimes I laugh out loud at them . . . I better stop before I confess that I like to take barefoot walks on the beach and pet soft bunnies and . . . darn it! I better leave this world before it sucks me all the way in. Amy, I love you. You are a wonderful wife, but more importantly you are the kind of mom that lead your children to Christ. I thank God for you everyday. Happy Birthday Amy!
Bryan
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Amy!! Hope your day is extra special!!
Very sweet, Bryan! Happy Birthday, Amy!!!
Happy Birthday Amy! You are so old!
Love it!! Happy Birthday, Amy! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!
Be very suspicious if you get a bunny for your birthday.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!! You are a wonderful blessing to many many many people! I hope you have a fabulous day celebrating the wonderful life God gave you. I pray that today you know without a shadow of doubt that while your family and friend's love is mountainous...it comes no where close to the love God has for you! May you also always know that your gift tag reads...priceless! I love you friend! Bryan, your awesome! Thank you for your amazing husbandry/fatherly love and skill
My family and I want you to know that we feel you were sent to us from our savior. (I am getting chills writing this) When we moved to Texas we knew that we were following God will for our lives but were not sure why he was sending us here. (we are still holding on for the ride) As we visited church after church on Sunday morning (friendless) we began to doubt what we were doing; or better yet doubting God. We passed by Keller Church of Christ day after day,one Friday I suggested we try there. It was Gods plan for us to sit beside you as we froze because it was so cold. You introduced us to Jenna and Mark. We then attended the service. Half way through the service you asked us if we wanted to come over for lunch. I could have jumped up and down with joy but had to refrain from doing so. We were in church you know.... It was all ment to be. We seemed to be inseperatable last summer and fall. You don't know how much you and your family mean to us. You shared your home with us, your family and most of all your love for the Lord. Thank you so much for all you do for us.
Post a Comment