Friday, March 30, 2007

Hookie

Bailey and Blake had dentist appointments yesterday, so five cavities later, we headed to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. We enjoyed how they had rearranged everything getting ready for the Star Wars Exhibit.

We thought the Star Wars Exhibit was already there, but as it turns out, you could only buy advance tickets. It will be a timed showing of the exhibit and there will be a limited number of tickets sold. Who knew! We can't wait.

We were going to go to the Dallas arboretum, but it was threatening storms. We have to get there before the spring blooms are gone! I love to see the tulips.

Yesterday we read about all the different local places that dinosaur bones have been found. It was unbelievable how close dinosaurs roamed to our homes! My kids were excited several of them were discovered by children since thier favorite thing is digging in nearby undeveloped lots.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Beth said...

The school truencey officer called me at work to inquire of your childrens location..... life is too short! You have to have fun.

Jenna said...

When is the Star Wars exhibit? I want to go! The boys would love it! Details, please!

Margaret K said...

Sounds like fun. Let us know when you go to the Star Wars exhibit. I will have to get tickets. Michael is such a cutie!

amerriman said...

Sounds fun, I am glas you got to spend extra time with your kids.

Phillips Family said...

Fun times (with the exception of the dentist appointments!)

Anonymous said...

What a fun Easter day with the 10 or so of you'all. Food was delicious but needed the green beans. Who knew you could fill Michael up on onions. What a kid! Course I'm a bit prejudiced. You're on my Favs now. Thanks again. Grammy Glenda.

grammyg said...

Good morning to you!

Amy C said...

Good morning Grammy G! Don't forget to refresh your view and leave a message at the most recent posting, or I might miss your comments! THanks for spending Easter with us. It was nice to get to know you better! Amy