Friday, March 02, 2007

The new bunny

Our 10 year old bunny Snowball has been very sick, so I got the kids a new bunny named Oreo, which Michael calls his baby. He also refuses to get out of the cage. Funny boy.

I expected the kids to be excited, but they both wailed when the saw the new bunny. They are sad for Snowball. Michael stands at the back door during the day, and says, "ma bunny he is sick!" in a sad voice. Bailey and Blake a finally warming up to Oreo.

Sweet little Varenna that I kept on Thursday enjoyed Oreo as well. Almost as much as the other kids loved her. Look at sweet Blake kissing her head.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't get the pictures to pop up!!

Amy C said...

Did that fix it? I am having posting problems!

Jenna said...

I still can't see them. Just x in a box. Maybe other people can?

tamandscott said...

I can't either. It's an x. :(