Poor Michael has been asleep all day. I tried to go do yoga, but they came and got me about 20 minutes into it and said he had been rocking the whole time and was now shivering. He usually hits the floor running and plays the whole time! Poor little guy! He has been sleeping all day running a temperature. 99.5 with fever reducer. So sad!! Pray he is feeling better very soon.
Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Sick Baby!
Poor Michael has been asleep all day. I tried to go do yoga, but they came and got me about 20 minutes into it and said he had been rocking the whole time and was now shivering. He usually hits the floor running and plays the whole time! Poor little guy! He has been sleeping all day running a temperature. 99.5 with fever reducer. So sad!! Pray he is feeling better very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!
Those pictures make me feel so sad! Poor Michael. I hope he gets better soon. I hope this doesn't start another round of germ-sharing at your house:(
Tell Bryan that I am very insulted that he did not appreciate my artwork!
Hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment