As many of you may know, we have been doing school all summer, but today was our first day to sit down and do school work at home while every one else was at school. The kids did really great. They are really learning and seem to be enjoying their work . I try to change up the routine a little evey day to keep it different and fresh. Our family is really enjoying it.
Today is also Bryan's birthday. The kids enjoyed being home to listen to eveyone call and wish him a Happy Birthday! He has been so supportive of homeschooling. He told me again today how glad he was that I was teaching our kids at home. I am sure there will be days when it will be hard and I we will wish were all in school, but for now I am just praying for strength and for the Lord to teach us everything he wants us to learn each day and taking it from there!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN! LOOK AT THE ADORABLE KIDS WE MADE! WITH GOD'S HELP OF COURSE!!

5 comments:
Please check out the link on the right to my new Juice Plus web site! Juice plus is a great product. Please help me spread the word about it. It is easy to order directly from my site anytime of the day and night.
Happy Birthday, Bryan!!
I am glad that home schooling is going smoothly. Good luck with it!
Wow, you guys have been having lots of fun! Good luck with the home schooling. You are brave!
And, Happy Birthday to Bryan, too!
Way to go, momma!! I hope you guys have a great year! Looks like you are on top of the game!
Looks like y'all are going to have a great year!
By the way, your "school" is beautiful. Love the decor!
Post a Comment