I don't know what has gotten into me today, I needed a nap, and knew I wasn't going to get one so I decided to just pull out all the stops. I let the kids make dirt cupcakes for the Halloween Party for our neighborhood on Saturday. They turned out really cute, complete with Oreo dirt and gummy worms.
There is also a pumkin carving contest at the party and at Blake's boy scout meeting on Monday, so we are fixing to dive in to that. I thought I would unload some pictures first. Wish me luck. Pumpkin guts really gross me out!

1 comment:
Wow! You guys have been busy!! I am jealous of all the fun. I bet it was neat to go to the Star-Telegram. I will have to get information on that from you. I so want to go to a pumpkin patch this year but I am quickly running out of time. The boys' schedules are killing me this year; okay, mostly Cade's schedule. Death to half-day Kindergarten! Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment