I love this sign that they had at the pumpkin patch! Isn't that cute. Blake wanted to buy a pumpkin sooo bad, but the one he wanted was $30. I found one at Walmart for $3. Hummm?
Wednesday I forgot my camera on our wonderful adventure to the Fort Worth Star Telegram Plant. It was such a great trip. The kids learned all about how the newspaper is produced now and how it used to be made. It was amazing. I would highly recommend it if you get the chance!
Thursday we headed to the pumpkin patch after Bailey's introduction to clogging! (I am really excited about this, as she has always reminded me of an Irish girl.) As we exited off 35, we noticed a truck stopped on the exit ramp with cars going around it. The driver was in the grass and appeared to be looking under her truck, so we pulled up to see if she needed help. We soon realized she was in distress.
She said she was numb all over. We called 911 and waited for the ambulance. Fortunatly Beth thought to give her asprin. Out of about 10 cars, one person finally had some. She had not taken her hypertention medication that morning and was likely going to pass out or have a stroke without medical care. I think I am going to start keeping baby asprin with me in the car.
Anyway. We had a great time at the pumpkin patch. The kids bounce and ran and had a hay ride. They played for about two hours. We took adorable pictures of Anna Grace laying in the pumpkins with Beth's camera. I can't wait to see them! We had a great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment