Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Michael's Third Birthday!
Michael's face lit up when everyone was singing happy birthday. I have never seen such a big smile on a pirate. He really enjoyed his birthday party. He loved every single friend and gift he recieved.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Michael!! Looks like you had a great time!! The Houston trip looks wonderful. I know your kids loved it.
Happy Birthday, Michael!
Again, I will say, can you home school me, too? I want to have all of your fun!
Michael was such a joy at his party! He is really such a good child. We love you Michael
We were so sad that we had to miss it!
Post a Comment