My kids begged to get pumpkins. You can see how much Blake loves to actually cut into his pumpkin! It really grosses me out. I could not have done it without the kids. My mom always had to take off work and come to school to help me carve pumpkins. I have never been able to tolerate it. I guess Blake gets that from me. I roasted the seeds this year. I put cayanne pepper, garlic powder, salt and Pampered Chef Cajun spice (300 for 45 minutes.) They were delicious!

2 comments:
Wow, that was so nice of you guys to stop and help that woman. I wouldn't have thought about the aspirin. Way to go, Beth!
All of your other activities look like such a blast! You're really blessing your kids by home schooling them.
I think our pumpkin patch experience is sometimes the way we live our lives. There is never a dull moment!!!!
Post a Comment