Let me see, Halloween costumes, Last Baseball game, only team picture, only individual picture for baseball, first Dance party, adorable photos of sleeping Michael and old neighbors, and the Geography fair that we worked so hard for in the midst of my migraine haze. Thank you Beth for all the help
The list goes on. Those are just the pictures I can remember that I DELETED INSTEAD OF MOVING! I am so mad. I could just scream. I am so mad. Did I say that. Bailey was Chineses, and adorable. Blake was Darth Vader. They had a great time. The team picture was too cute. I was supposed to send it to all the parents. NOT! His individual was too adorable for words.
Unbelievable.
On a positive note. I think I would not have made it the last few weeks with out the considerable help of my husband, parents, neighbors and autopilot children. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital one night, just a few days after going to the Dr and getting a shot that was supposed to knock my migraines out. I need a reset button for today.
3 comments:
That just stinks!!!! I am sure that the loss of the pictures helped your migraine. Are you well yet? I hope that never happens again.
I am feeling much better, thanks.
So sorry, Amy! I am so glad you are better!
Post a Comment