We had a great TG with my side of the family, tomorrow is Bryan's. The kids LOVE playing, and we took turns having Hannah do our nails, just the girls, mine are blue with black zebra strips. Hannah came home with us to play. Bailey's friend Jaiden even spent the night with her sister so mom could do a little Black Friday shopping.
The food was delicious. Kami cooked turkey and lots of other side dishes which I could not eat, but am sure were delicious. I volunteered to make the gravy, which Bryan said was good. I also made two pecan pies, one with Caro Syrup and the other with old fashioned sugar and butter. A looked nicer, but B was delicious and I am sure in some other world better for you...
I came home to an empty fridge with nothing but oatmeal dishes and pie, which I have had tons of in the past week, hummm? Fortunately I had the fixins for some Emeril style lasagna, which I am whipping up at the moment. It smell heavenly. I am so glad that I thought ahead. Anyone for lasagna and pecan pie?
Kami didn't want to pose, so I threatened her, I was nice enough not to ask my brother to look. I even got a shot of my mom with the dog in her lap, she is not a fan of dogs. She is a fan however of Blake, isn't that a sweet face. We had a great day! I am so thankful for my family!
I am also Thankful that after about 4 years of increasing misery, my migraines are finally under control. I have only had 4 small ones this month! I have been like a tornadoe the last week. I have gotten my house clean and have even cooked meals and kept up with laundry and dishes for a change. God is Good!
2 comments:
You forgot to say the hilight of my day was getting to spend time with my amazing sister who I adore!
Your such an amazing person, Amy. You and your family are a blessing to those around you.
Post a Comment