Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yeah baby fix! & Misc






I got to keep my friend Jene's baby yesterday. She was so cute and easy. The kids LOVED her. Bryan and I love having a baby around the house. We would rather have 9 kids right now than the side effects of the tubal. Believe it or not, Bryan concurs with that.

Michael kept patting and hugging her and telling her he loved her. It was too cute.

This morning, Blake and Michael bonded over a conversation about "Man Stink," of all things. Blake insisted that he had it. I must say, he does and Michael tried to convince all to "smell his pits," because he had "man stink" too. It was hilarious.

Michael declared at the end of the conversation that Blake was his best buddy ever! Too cute and if you know the two of them, this was a breakthrough. They have a really good case of sibling rivalry. They have been too cute the last few days.

After the baby, Michael has decided that he wants to be the baby too. We had hours of fun this morning playing with the tea set. I suggested that he wash them in the sink and then when he was soaked the fun moved to the tub. Good times.

Today, Michael has been asking to call the baby and go get her. One more thing, a yoga ball is great exercise/baby rocking in a pinch.

No comments: