I wrote this for someone I love and care about, who often feels, frozen in fear, unseen, alone, uncared for, lonely, sad, tired, and overwhelmed by life. I wish I could scoop up my loved one and take away all the pain, but I am only human. I can show Jesus' love in many ways, but only Jesus can heal a wounded heart. There is only one who can heal heart and soul.
There is someone there right beside you, His name is Jesus, He cares for you. With Him, you will never be alone.
He is the light, so you never need to feel afraid and in darkness again. Don’t hold back the tears with Him.
Let Him have your cares. Don’t struggle against circumstances in life, or people in it, they will let you down. Hold tight to Him.
If you are tired come to Him. He will give you life worth living. He will give you peace and rest.
Life is hard, lay your burdens on Him. He can handle it. He can turn your mourning into rejoicing.
He is looking for you, reaching out for you, waiting for you, longing for you. He loves you, and He cares for you no matter what!
He is waiting for you to cling to him for the love you need. He wants you to never be lonely again!
He wants you to know that he is ALWAYS there. He wants you to never leave His side. You are His child.
Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in"
Read a verse from the Old Testament Jesus quoted, fulfilling prophecy about himself:
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the LORD'S favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion-
to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair. (Isaiah 61:1-3)
5 comments:
What a great read first thing in the morning!
You're a sweet friend, Amy!
You're a great friend, Amy!
Thanks for sharing, Amy! Thanks for reminding me about the words in Isaiah. Those were comforting verses to me at a certain time in my life and how quickly I forgot them.:)I needed to hear those words from Him today! :)What a mission statement!
Amy- That is a beautiful post. He is the answer....
Post a Comment