Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
I am laughing so hard!I don't want Parker to see this picture and get any ideas. And I love the black and white effect...adds so much drama to it.I guess that is why you weren't at bible study?
Too funny! Yes, Amy your husband did fix our shower. Thanks for commenting on my blog! You have a beautiful family. Brian is so nice and I was looking for a sitter at the time, but found one that would finish out the school year for me. I don't plan to work much next year (maybe a mother's day out program). I love to see how other mom's "do life" so I'm sure I'll keep checking in on yours...
6 comments:
That cracks me up!!
That is so hilarious...after the fact, right?!?
that poor lamb--it didn't stand a chance...
I am laughing so hard!I don't want Parker to see this picture and get any ideas. And I love the black and white effect...adds so much drama to it.I guess that is why you weren't at bible study?
Add throw-up to that and you got my day.
Too funny! Yes, Amy your husband did fix our shower. Thanks for commenting on my blog! You have a beautiful family. Brian is so nice and I was looking for a sitter at the time, but found one that would finish out the school year for me. I don't plan to work much next year (maybe a mother's day out program). I love to see how other mom's "do life" so I'm sure I'll keep checking in on yours...
Danielle
Post a Comment