Can I just say, I am SO EXCITED. I have wanted a china cabinet since before I can remember. Last week, a friend asked if I needed one and I said, "YES!' Isn't is beautiful. I have a grown up dining room now. I had to move furniture in five rooms to reclaim the dining room. We seem to have even more space now, especially in the kitchen which was stuffed. Yahoo!
Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thank you Nancy!
Can I just say, I am SO EXCITED. I have wanted a china cabinet since before I can remember. Last week, a friend asked if I needed one and I said, "YES!' Isn't is beautiful. I have a grown up dining room now. I had to move furniture in five rooms to reclaim the dining room. We seem to have even more space now, especially in the kitchen which was stuffed. Yahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How Beautiful is that! Looks great..Hope to get an invite soon. Love ya,
Nathalie
Wow! It looks wonderful! Do you feel like a grown-up now? I am still waiting to be a grown-up on several counts!
Post a Comment