What a weekend. I am so blessed to be at a church where there are so many people serving one another for the purpose of building relationships and encouraging others. A place where people are bringing others to the Lord for healing, hope, comfort, love, peace, live, transformation, courage, strength and armor. It is truly a time where the Lord is shaking the very foundation and bringing down the walls. The excitement is building and the strongholds are coming down. The joy of the Lord is the one and only strength. The victory is sure. The battle belongs to the Lord.
Why is it is so hard to remember?
We are a Royal Priesthood. Why are we so timid to take up this God given roll. It is time for us to take up arms against the principalities of this world and quit accepting the defeat. (of course I am talking to myself here!) I have allowed myself to be fed lies straight from hell's kitchen. We are not without defense in this battle. We have the full armor, we must put it on. With help from our brothers and sisters we can and will accomplish this with confidence, because the Lord will fight the battle for us. I am ready to do what is takes to take up the armor again for the battle. If you will help me get into mine, I will help you get into yours! Amy
1 comment:
Amen, Amy!! I love your conviction!! :)
Post a Comment