Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thank You!

I am so thankful for all the prayer offered up on my behalf. God is so faithful when we turn to him. Thank you for being willing to offer up me and my family and friends to God. I appreciate it. You have filled my cup. I am so encouraged to be able to serve again. That is such a blessing. What a praise. We have a God that gives us what we need, so that we can give others what they need. There is no other place so rewarding than to be in the will of the father. When I am serving in his plan, I always know that I am where I am supposed to be, and when I am where I am supposed to be, I am always secure, knowing that he is going to provide exactly what I need. I guess I am rambling now, but I just wanted to let anyone who might check in to read my blog know that all is well an I just can't get enough done. I feel great. I wish there were more hours in the day. God is good. Check back later, maybe I will have more time to expound. -sp? Amy

4 comments:

jenny biz said...

Glad you are feeling better, Amy!! It is such a great feeling to experience God's peace and acceptance.

Phillips Family said...

Glad that you have joined us in Blog-World. I always love hearing your thoughts and reading your emails. I look forward to reading this blog!

Unknown said...

I like hearing your ramblings! You always make me think!

Pearson Family said...

You will be addicted to blogs...be warned. I look forward to reading your posts. I hope that you have had a great 1/2 weekend.