I did manage to get a picture of Bryan and most of his cousins, and a sweet picture of my friend Jene's daughter by the tree and another of Jene and her baby Jayme. We have such a great family and I hope that we can do this more often.
I love how both of our families are so welcoming of guest and was a little sad that my friend Beth and her kids weren't there this year. I they have joined us for two or three years. Mark was there for what I guess will be the last time as they have moved home to S Carolina. Please pray that they will sell their home here soon so they can all be together again. We will miss them though!
1 comment:
We are so blessed to have y'all and your families as friends. The holiday's were such a blessing in Texas to be able to spend them with you and your families. Everyone was always so welcoming! Thanks for having Mark this year also! love ya
Post a Comment