

Bailey was so excited, she tried out and made 8th grade cheer as well. She had to go to work. She washed lots of cars to raise the money. I am so proud of her.

Bryan and I braved the freezing temperatures this winter to make spirit sticks in the garage. Kami monogrammed beautiful ribbons with the cheerleaders names and awards for each one. They turned out awesome.
The banquet was very nice. Bailey was cheer captain for the 2009-2010 year and got the Leadership award and "We Can Hear You Now" ribbon voted on by her teammates. The girls all looked beautiful and had a great time dancing and laughing at their moms cutting a rug after the banquet. I think Michael had the best time of all. His favorite cheerleader Brandi was there. (she is his girlfriend, he even calls her sometimes~lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment