Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Time






Bailey got to go see the Nutcracker Christmas of 2010 with Nannie and Angela. She really enjoyed it. We also went to the Bass Hall to see the Symphony and Santa was there early!


I had the opportunity to make a trip to Oklahoma to see Lynda Marie Loucks after Christmas. We ran errands and hung out and I got to see Jacob and Justin. It was really nice. I really love and miss them. I hope that we can make more opportunities to see one another. She and the kids are doing their best to hang in their, but they really miss their friend and daddy!



We made a treat to share with our neighbors to help them celebrate Egyptian style. The Coptic Christmas is celebrated a week or two later than ours. We searched the internet and baked a "traditional" treat for them. They of course don't make anything like it. They did enjoy it though and shared their traditional treats with us. :)

No comments: