This year, I am so thankful for Jennifer and Stephen. They have really helped us out. Jennifer volunteered to coach Bailey in volleyball and Stephen is coaching Blake in baseball. Without the two of them, this would be one VERY sad sporting family this fall! We would be sitting around twiddling our thumbs right now. We really appreciate their sacrifice for us, and you don't even know the half of it!
Bailey has grown and improved so much since she started cheer! Her flexibility, jumps, stunting, skills and tumbling have come soo far. It has been so fun to watch the progression! She has worked so hard. She continues to love it and wants to do it in High School. She has gotten to do competition cheer and cheer at TCU and a High School homecoming came. She is a joy to watch.
Blake is managing the football team and learning tons about the technical aspects of the game. I have no idea what he is talking about when I sit beside him at a football game. I just nod my head. He loves it. He would like to be a trainer some day at Texas A& M. The coaches have been really great to let him work out with the team. He has to be at school at 6:45 Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Now that is dedication!
We have great kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment