Friday, February 03, 2006

My first attempt at blogging.

Friends :)

I hope I am doing this Blog thing right, however I fear this will be my last one. I am certain somehow I will never figure out how to get back into my own profile to publish another post. In fact, I may be the only one who ever reads what I write.

I have tried to write bloggers before, but haven't been allowed access to respond because I am not a blogger. I have been in non blogger exile long enough. It took me all day to decide to sign up and two more hours to choose a blogspot name, "Just the four or five of us".

I am always encouraged and challanged by what I read, I hope that I can be that for someone else as well. Please pray for me when you read my blog and know that I do the same when I read yours. Please feel free to leave biblical insight, but if you do, don't forget a verse.

I have had a really terrible last few weeks consumed with feelings of discouragment, darkness, sorrow, disappointment, lonliness, frustration, irritation, helplessness, you name it. I have found myself in tears at least once a day for the last few weeks.

I need prayer right now for strength and I don't know what else. A

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, you know I've been in that place too, and it is so hard to get out of. I can't say I have ever gotten out of it with complete success. However, I DO know that when I am willing to ask for help and prayers from my friends, it becomes easier to see the light, and much easier to avoid slipping back in the dark. Thank you for your honesty and openness. I can definitely learn from you. God please give Amy some peace. I'll be praying for you. Love ya.

jenny biz said...

I am so sorry, Amy! I am glad to know and I will be praying for you. Life is so hard!! Love you!